Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Monday SNAP Challenge

MONDAY:  
Breakfast consisted of Weetbix all round, with milk and a dash of cream, the girls had a glass of orange juice each (leftover juice from last week), I had a cup of tea with milk.  Hubby bought a coffee on his way to work, but this comes out of his spending money for the month - not my food budget so I'm not counting his purchase.
Lunch - Emily took rice cakes with butter, Grain Waves chips and an apple to school, Sophie had some Grain Waves chips, crispbread biscuits with butter, ham and cheese and some strawberries.  I had crispbread biscuits with butter, ham and cheese too, strawberries and a couple of squares of chocolate (and another 2 cups of tea with milk).
Dinner was changed from my meal plan because we were given left-overs from dinner Sunday night.  I decided to use the chicken schnitzels left-over and make them into wraps with left-over salads and some cheese and mayo.  Out of this dinner I used our tortillas (with enough left in the pack for taco wraps still), cheese and mayo.
Dessert was a scoop of ice cream each (which I had bought on special last week), 2 glasses of cold Milo and 2 instant coffees with milk and sugar.

Running Food Tally:  Monday 17th to Sunday 23rd September 2012
Weetbix (4 bics)
Rice Cakes (4)
Tea Bags (3)
Apple (1)
Milk (1L)
Grain Waves chips
Instant Coffee
Strawbs (1 pt)
Cream (50ml)
Crispbreads (9)
Milo

Butter (30g)
Lindt Choc (40g)
Mayonnaise

Ham (50g)
Tortillas (4)
White Sugar

Cheese slices (8)



Ice cream (500ml) 

























No comments:

Post a Comment